INFRA 1000 is equipped with a special HIGH PERFORMANCE (+10-30% than other similar lamps) quartz radiant element of 1000W 230V which emits a radiation into the short waves IR band (900-1300 nanometres). The emission spectrum presents a peak at 1000nm and the maximum temperature is about 800°C. It has an instantaneous functioning at full power.
In order to limit the high-beam effect, the quartz tube is internally covered with a special filter.
The IR element is fixed to an aluminium parable with high reflecting power, and can be used both in vertical and horizontal position.
The little dimensions and the contained weight make the lamp easily handy.
- drying (textile industries, …)
- bending of acrylics, PVC, nylon ...
- drying of putty, paints, tiles ...
- in general, irradiation heating of objects and surfaces
- Voltage: 230v 50Hz
- Power: 1000W
- Fuse: 1 x F 6,3A
- Weight: Kg. 0,900
- Dimensions of device: mm 400x90x170
- Useful dimensions (IR emitter window): mm 290x65
- IR emitter ……. cod. 0P1C106350